Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Suspicious Activity?

I come across this warning when I tried to sign in my blogger account this morning. Hmmm... very fishy!. Who (or what) on earth would want to break into this blog and for what reason I wouldn't know. This blog is just a personal or a supposedly community blog, nothing provocative or controversial.

Meanwhile I have changed the password to something strength-ty (password strength).

>Google Home | Help | Sign in
Google

>We've detected suspicious activity on your Google Account. Please create a new password to continue using your account.

>Read some tips on creating a secure password.

>New password:

>Password strength:

>Re-enter password:

>©2010 Google - Home - Help - Terms of Service - Privacy - Content Policy

This new semester (2010), six more issues of Berita Kampus will be out. The first issue (BK7) will hit the stand on 18 January 2010. It will again report on local and current issues and hopefully something more robust as this is the final semester for the budding reporters and journalist wannabes. This group of students, totaling 44 are also USM's 40th batch of Journalism students. I sincerely Hope they will give some bigger punch to the news and reports on Berita Kampus this time around.

Meanwhile, there is an initiative by an academic member of the school to post selected news and entries from the hard copy of Berita Kampus onto a blog. As from now, I have yet to receive news of the supposed blog. I will direct a link when the blog is up.

Good luck to all BK journalists and the new blog.

No comments: